How & What you can donate
To ensure that your donation goes to eligible families, not to unnecessary overhead, Operation Family Fund was founded with private donations and is run by volunteers. There are no paid staff. Mandatory and discretionary overhead are paid by volunteers and donors for that purpose.
“Personal Information” is information that identifies you personally, such as your name, address, telephone number, and email address. We collect the personally identifiable information that you have provided us via one of the email addresses identified on our website or when you otherwise contact us in person, by phone or email, with a question. We also collect your name, email address, telephone number, and payment information when you make a contribution, either on our website, at a special event, over the phone, or by mailing in a check. This information is stored through our payment security system and does not store credit card information.
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
- We do not rent or exchange your information for any reason.
- We will not send you mailings on behalf of other organizations.
- We will only collect payment information, billing address, and other information necessary to process a donation or event registration.
- We will use your information to comply with the law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to conform to the requirements of law or comply with the legal process served on us.
- If you use a credit or debit card on the website, we may use card authorization and fraud screening services to verify that your card information and address matches the information that you supplied to us and that the card being used has not been reported lost or stolen.
Your contribution may be sent by check to:
Operation Family Fund
United States PO Box 837, Ridgecrest, CA 93556
Electronic / Online Payment:
You can donate at Operation Family Fund online with confidence. We have partnered with industry-leading payment gateways since 1996, to offer safe and secure credit card and electronic check transactions for our customers. All online transactions use 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology for secure Internet Protocol (IP) transactions.
and Compliance with the Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standard.
- You may also make monthly donations automatically through Automated Recurring Billing (ARB) Service. Please email us for details.
- The Authorize.Net Payment Gateway manages the complex routing of sensitive customer information through the credit card and electronic check processing networks. The company adheres to strict industry standards for payment processing.
- Donate by PayPal
Donate Your Stocks
You can donate your stocks to Operation Family Fund by contacting us at email@example.com
Donate A Vehicle
Would you like to Donate you Car, Truck, RV, Boat or Motorcycle to help a wounded service member and their family? Go to Donate For Charity Inc. http://www.
Recycle A Cell Phone
Every phone you donate will help increase the amount of talk time we’re able to provide to our troops! Visit Cell Phone For Soldiers for more information.
Operation Family Fund receives no funding from the government.
Operation Family Fund is supported solely by private and corporate donations.
Information Relating to Payments:
To ensure that your donation goes to eligible families, not to unnecessary overhead, Operation Family Fund was founded with donations and is run by volunteers.
There is no paid staff.
Our EIN (Tax ID Number) is 57-1158565. Your financial contributions to Operation Family Fund may be fully tax-deductible under Section 170(b)(1)(a) of the IRS Code. Operation Family Fund is exempt from Federal income tax under Section 501(c)(3) of the IRS Code.
View Our IRS Letter Of Determination
NO GOVERNMENT FUNDING:
Operation Family Fund receives no funding from the government. The source of funds for Operation Family Fund is supported by private donations.